Grammar 5th grade

September

These videos are in order to reinforce the topic we checked in class.

You can add some of the verbs to the list I gave you.





State verbs exercise


Action verbs can have both continuous and simple forms. State verbs,on the other hand, are not normally used in the continuous form.
This grammar exercise tests your ability to use action verbs and state verbs correctly.
Complete the given sentences using an appropriate verb form.

1. I ………………… this flavor.

2. I ………………. fine.

3. I ………………. your dad tomorrow.

4. I called her because I ……………….. to talk.

5. I …………….. that he is innocent.

6. I …………….. his motives.

7. I ……………….. what you mean.

8. I ……………… her immediately.

9. The meat ………………. bad.

10. He …………………. 72 kilos.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4th grade Grammar

GRAMMAR 6TH GRADE

GRAMMAR 5TH GRADE