Grammar 4th grade

JANUARY


Happy new year! Have a great year. Take advantage of this new start. Set new goals and achieve them successfully.

My best wishes for you.


Work with the following extra practice of the new topics. We will have a review in class.

Past Simple - Mixed Exercise 2

Make the past simple, positive, negative or question

1) I 
(not/drink) any beer last night.
[ . ]

2) She 
(get on) the bus in the centre of the city.
[ . ]

3) What time 
(he/get up) yesterday?
[ . ]

4) Where 
(you/get off) the train?
[ . ]

5) I 
(not/change) trains at Victoria.
[ . ]

6) We 
(wake up) very late.
[ . ]

7) What 
(he/give) his mother for Christmas?
[ . ]

8) I 
(receive) £300 when my uncle died.
[ . ]

9) We 
(not/use) the computer last night.
[ . ]

10) 
(she/make) good coffee?
[ . ]

11) They 
(live) in Paris.
[ . ]

12) She 
(read) the newspaper yesterday.
[ . ]

13) I 
(not/watch) TV.
[ . ]

14) He 
(not/study) for the exam.
[ . ]

15) 
(he/call) you?
[ . ]

16) 
(I/forget) something?
[ . ]

17) What time 
(the film/start)?
[ . ]

18) He 
(have) a shower.
[ . ]

19) Why 
(you/come)?
[ . ]

20) 
(he/go) to the party?
[ . ]

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4th grade Grammar

GRAMMAR 6TH GRADE

GRAMMAR 5TH GRADE