6th grade grammar

November


Guide bimestrial exam.

1 Second conditional
2 Third conditional
3 Prepositional phrases
4 Wishes about the present
5 Past simple vs past continuous
6 Past perfect


Choose Past Simple or Past Continuous 1

Make the past simple or past continuous

1) I 
(sit) in a cafe when you 
(call) .
[ . ][ . ]

2) When you 
(arrive) at the party, who 
(be) there?
[ . ][ . ]

3) Susie 
(watch) a film when she 
(hear) the noise.
[ . ][ . ]

4) Yesterday I 
(go) to the library, next I 
(have) a swim, later I 
(meet) Julie for coffee.
[ . ][ . ][ . ]

5) We 
(play) tennis when John 
(hurt) his ankle.
[ . ][ . ]

6) What 
(they/do) at 10pm last night - it was really noisy?
[ . ]

7) He 
(take) a shower when the telephone 
(ring).
[ . ][ . ]

8) He 
(be) in the shower when the telephone 
(ring).
[ . ][ . ]

9) When I 
(walk) into the room, everyone 
(work).
[ . ][ . ]

10) It 
(be) a day last September. The sun 
(shine) and the birds 
(sing) . I 
(walk) along the street when I 
(meet) an old friend.
[ . ][ . ][ . ][ . ][ . ]

11) He 
(live) in Russia when the Revolution 
(start).
[ . ][ . ]

12) When her train 
(get) to the station, we 
(wait) on the platform.

Second Conditional Form

Make the second conditional

1) If I 
(be) you, I 
(get) a new job.
[ . ][ . ]

2) If he 
younger, he 
more.
[ . ][ . ]

3) If we 
(not/be) friends, I 
(be) angry with you.
[ . ][ . ]

4) If I 
(have) enough money, I 
(buy) a big house.
[ . ][ . ]

5) If she 
(not/be) always so late, she 
(be) promoted.
[ . ][ . ]

6) If we 
(win) the lottery, we 
(travel) the world.
[ . ][ . ]

7) If you 
(have) a better job, we 
(be) able to buy a new car.
[ . ][ . ]

8) If I 
(speak) perfect English, I 
(have) a good job.
[ . ][ . ]

9) If we 
(live) in Mexico, I 
(speak) Spanish.
[ . ][ . ]

10) If she 
(pass) the exam, she 
(be) able to enter university.


Third Conditional Form

Make the third conditional

1) If you 
(not/be) late, we 
(not/miss) the bus.
[ . ][ . ]

2) If she 
(study) she 
(pass) the exam.
[ . ][ . ]

3) If we 
(arrive) earlier, we 
(see) John.
[ . ][ . ]

4) If they 
(go) to bed early, they 
(not/wake) up late.
[ . ][ . ]

5) If he 
(become) a musician, he 
(record) a CD.
[ . ][ . ]

6) If she 
(go) to art school, she 
(become) a painter.
[ . ][ . ]

7) If I 
(be) born in a different country, I 
(learn) to speak a different language.
[ . ][ . ]

8) If she 
(go) to university, she 
(study) French.
[ . ][ . ]

9) If we 
(not/go) to the party, we 
(not/meet) them.
[ . ][ . ]

10) If he 
(not/take) the job, he 
(go) travelling.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4th grade Grammar

Reading 5th grade

GRAMMAR 6TH GRADE