GRAMMAR 4TH GRADE

MARCH

Due to the recent events and the rules established by the government and authorities the school will take some specific decisions in order to finish with the course in a different way.

This is the reason why you need to be attentive to any announcement and in contact with your teachers to accomplish the tasks online or the way they decide.

Meanwhile you have your guide for the 4th exam. 

Guide for the 4th bimestrial exam.

1 Countable and uncountable nouns
2 Quantifiers: some and any
3 Present continuous for future
4 Be going to
5 Will and won't
6. Vocabulary : animals
7 Vocabulary: parts of the body
8 Vocabulary Holidays
9 Vocabulary: the weather
10 Use of so

Complete the following exercise with correct quantifiers.

1-3. We are going to be late. There is too  (much / many) traffic.

    Yeah, the  (amount / number) of people driving is incredible.

    I've never seen this  (much / many) cars.

4-5. Can you bring soda to the picnic? I don't have  (some / any).

    Yeah, I think I've got  (some / any) left over from the party.


6-9. How do you feel about your new job? Do you have as  (much /

    many) responsibilities as you used to?

    The job is great. I have about the same  (amount / number) of

    work to do as before, but I have  (less / fewer) stress and

     (less / fewer) problems.


10-12. How do you think you did on the test? I think I did  (little / a

    little) better than last time, maybe even  (a lot / many) better.

    What about you?

    Well, I think I probably made  (few / a few) mistakes, but I have

    the feeling I did well overall.


13-18. Mr. President, do you think  (much / many) of your proposed

    legislation will be passed by Congress during this session?

    Yes I think  (a great deal / a great many) of our proposals

    will be approved. We're not taking  (nothing / anything) for

    granted, though. We still have  (a great deal of / a great

    many) work to do.

    The polls say that there's  (little / a little) support nationwide

    for your military program. Isn't that going to hurt you?

    Not in the long run, no.  (Few / A few) of the voters actually

    support the military system the way it is now. I think we will be

    successful.


Put the verbs into the correct form (future I). Use going to.
  1. It (rain) .
  2. They (eat)  stew.
  3. (wear)  blue shoes tonight.
  4. We (not / help)  you.
  5. Jack (not / walk)  home.
  6. (cook / you)  dinner?
  7. Sue (share / not)  her biscuits.
  8. (leave / they)  the house?
  9. (take part / she)  in the contest?
  10. (not / spend)  my holiday abroad this year.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4th grade Grammar

GRAMMAR 6TH GRADE

4th grade Reading